Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #137 (permalink)
TheSupremeForce
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
He brings a hell of a lot more than a guy like Tyson Kidd. He's charismatic in the ring and can get the people behind him. I'm no Rollins mark but I thought he was the standout guy on the show, his match was memorable even though it was a squash and his promo afterwards was ok too, in fact I don't think I've ever seen him cut a really bad promo, just no great ones either. Put it this way, he did pretty much the same thing as Bo Dallas last week and was 100x better in every aspect.

For those criticizing his entrance, watch Goldberg or Batista's entrances in a similar environment and it would probably look equally stupid if not more so. I actually really like Seth's entrance, it's much better than a generic guy in trunks walking to the ring, add some pyro and it could get over fast.
Seth Rollins is way better than Bo Dallas. No arguments there.
I would like to point out that Tyson Kidd gets fans behind him. His popularity is on a serious upswing.