Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion
View Single Post
post #135 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 11:50 AM
x78
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)

Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor88 View Post
He looks and fights like a CM Punk/Justin Gabriel mixed wannabe. He's gimmickless and brings nothing new or unique.

He reminds me when untalented 6'8 feet tall guys debut only because their size and muscle, but changing that for being a guys from the indys who wears kickpads and uses thousands of kicks in his matches.
He brings a hell of a lot more than a guy like Tyson Kidd. He's charismatic in the ring and can get the people behind him. I'm no Rollins mark but I thought he was the standout guy on the show, his match was memorable even though it was a squash and his promo afterwards was ok too, in fact I don't think I've ever seen him cut a really bad promo, just no great ones either. Put it this way, he did pretty much the same thing as Bo Dallas last week and was 100x better in every aspect.

For those criticizing his entrance, watch Goldberg or Batista's entrances in a similar environment and it would probably look equally stupid if not more so. I actually really like Seth's entrance, it's much better than a generic guy in trunks walking to the ring, add some pyro and it could get over fast.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome