Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Joey Ryan

Thread: Joey Ryan
View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #107 (permalink)
JenksIX
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

JenksIX
Default Re: Joey Ryan

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW!

Why would I have included Silva who hasn't been on in weeks? You guys need to stop being so defensive. I'm not taking shots at TNA, go check the WWE section or my bio and see if I ever once posted in there.

What I was saying was about the roster in general. The crap is starting to pile up. It might not effect the show this week, next week or whenever but Alex Silva, Taelor Hendrix, Brooke Hogan, Garrett Bischoff, King Mo, along with Reality TV shmuck Jesse Godderz (who is 5'8 and is a below average wrestler) and anyone else are on the roster and will at some point be on the show ... how much air time do you think they will all eventually take up? If I was being picky I would of said Brooke, Garrett and Claire (who atleast she serves a purpose storyline wise) blah blah blah. But I enjoyed the show and Garrett's segment wasn't even bad, he's not an awful talker, just don't let him anywhere near a ring.

As for OVW, Rob Terry is or was the World Heavyweight Champion as of late and that about sums it up. There are some interesting wrestlers there, someone like Cliff Compton, but no one there screams star power.

Anyway, I'm not knocking the shows, the shows have been awesome, I'm just looking ahead as the garbage seems to be piling up is all, I don't want it to get to the point where you can't hide it anymore.
JenksIX is offline   Reply With Quote