Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #134 (permalink)
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Greek_Kane_Fan 501 - 1000Greek_Kane_Fan 501 - 1000Greek_Kane_Fan 501 - 1000Greek_Kane_Fan 501 - 1000Greek_Kane_Fan 501 - 1000Greek_Kane_Fan 501 - 1000Greek_Kane_Fan 501 - 1000
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Klein View Post
Baghdatitis usually produces one brilliant set of tennis and then fades away
Yeah that pretty much sums up his last few years.
He is capable of the impossible, but mentally fragile at times which restricts him a lot. Other than than he has the game but not the mind for it. He has these brain fades in his matches all the time. He has a habit of using drops shots which 7/10 fall awfully short. Hoping he can have some success this year but it will be hard.

He is 27 years old now and he had the chance to be a top 5 player but blew it. At one stage in 2006 he was number 8 in the world and flying. He is still pretty high in the ranking (42 in the world) but I still think he can crack the top 20 if he puts his mind at ease and if he doesn't think too much when playing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him to beat Murray. If he beats Murray it will boost his morale and who knows what can happen after that. Though I'm not that confident of a victory, it will definitely be hard, especially with the pro-murray crowd.