Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ever been in a mental hospital.

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 01:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
NewJack's Shank
REACH FOR DA SKY BOYYYY

NewJack's Shank needs to make some friendsNewJack's Shank needs to make some friendsNewJack's Shank needs to make some friendsNewJack's Shank needs to make some friendsNewJack's Shank needs to make some friendsNewJack's Shank needs to make some friendsNewJack's Shank needs to make some friendsNewJack's Shank needs to make some friends
Default ever been in a mental hospital.

I was admitted two times (ages 13-14) and each time was fucking hell.they started putting me on weird ass meds. Talked to my parents, and they took me outta there. Good place for the right people, but people who just aren't mentally stable for a period of time, don't deserve to go there.

Second time came around I wasn't allowed to leave, won't go further into detail of why i was there, i was very depressed all i can say.

Looking back on it im 19 now and being in there fucked me up and Im still trying to recover to this day. I would of been better off trying to figure shit out on my own. Fuck that place.