Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #104 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
Don't know why she, or her sister(alicia fox) have jobs.

I wish Stone Cold worked backstage with WWE. He'd rip whoever gave her a job.

Austin called her out on Tough Enough for being so soft spoken and everything. So what does WWE do...gives her a job at ring announcing. The job that's designed for those who can speak loud/exciting
Honestly i have no idea why she has a job. My only guess would be because she has a cute face and they just wanna use her as eye candy for the ring announcer position. Its funny Austin called her out for being too soft spoken and they give her a job ring announcing. Cameron was eliminated first from TE because Austin said she wasn't passionate about the business and what happens shes the first person signed, WWE logic.

Last edited by SAMCRO : 06-28-2012 at 02:34 PM.