Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #3056 (permalink)
Baldwin.
Getting over in the mid-card

Baldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

It depends on the thread with me. With my current ECW thread, I don't really have PPV cards already planned or anything, I have angles planned and roughly where I want to go with the thread planned too, yeah but not really much in terms of feuds, length of feuds, heel turns, face turns, that kind of stuff. With this, I'm somewhat going with the flow and I enjoy it more than planning heaps of stuff to be honest. With other threads I did, I planned stuff way in advance and never really liked it because I was constantly changing my mind and it annoyed me a bit and made me just give up with the threads because I wanted to start again and do this, that and the next thing. If any of that makes sense.
Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote