Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #3054 (permalink)
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

cp954 needs to take rep more seriouscp954 needs to take rep more seriouscp954 needs to take rep more seriouscp954 needs to take rep more seriouscp954 needs to take rep more seriouscp954 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
I will generally plan from one big PPV to the next in great detail, and everything following that will be rough plans that can change, which I would solidify as soon as I reach that point. So for example, if I were to start a thread from Wrestlemania, I would plan the definite PPV cards up until Summerslam and I will make a few notes or keep a mental plan of where that will lead to post Summerslam. Once I've reached Summerslam or I'm close to it, I will make those definite plans from Summerslam to Survivor Series, and then I will create mental notes to the next Wrestlemania.

Obviously I will have a general idea of what I want to do from Summerslam all the way to Wrestlemania, but I think this -month rotor thing works quite well, even though I'm yet to prove it. It allows for me to have structure PPV cards and some solid planning at least for a few months (BTB Time, which is more time than a lot of people can say they have reached) but it allows me to be able to change any plans I'm unsure of. However, say for example I was starting from Wrestlemania 22, I will know who I want where on the card for Wrestlemania 23 so if that means pushing Ken Kennedy for example, to main event at Wrestlemania 23, I will know in the back of my mind that everything Ken does over the 12 months has to be good, solid and progressive booking.
Yeah this is how i think you're definitely going to have some success in terms of length in a thread. If you know exactly where you're going for a few months then that should give you the motivation to say 'I'm gonna hit that point', whilst having a rough idea of what's in store after that.
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote