Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #3052 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I will generally plan from one big PPV to the next in great detail, and everything following that will be rough plans that can change, which I would solidify as soon as I reach that point. So for example, if I were to start a thread from Wrestlemania, I would plan the definite PPV cards up until Summerslam and I will make a few notes or keep a mental plan of where that will lead to post Summerslam. Once I've reached Summerslam or I'm close to it, I will make those definite plans from Summerslam to Survivor Series, and then I will create mental notes to the next Wrestlemania.

Obviously I will have a general idea of what I want to do from Summerslam all the way to Wrestlemania, but I think this -month rotor thing works quite well, even though I'm yet to prove it. It allows for me to have structure PPV cards and some solid planning at least for a few months (BTB Time, which is more time than a lot of people can say they have reached) but it allows me to be able to change any plans I'm unsure of. However, say for example I was starting from Wrestlemania 22, I will know who I want where on the card for Wrestlemania 23 so if that means pushing Ken Kennedy for example, to main event at Wrestlemania 23, I will know in the back of my mind that everything Ken does over the 12 months has to be good, solid and progressive booking.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote