Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #95 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
Wow. This took ten seconds to find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JDbPDz1-EE
Thanks for the link. But man i did indeed type in NXT 6 27 12 and hit most recent and nothing came up so maybe this was uploaded a few minutes ago because it sure wasn't there when i looked.

Why does almost everyone put HQ in the vid title when the vid is clearly not HQ? Standard 360p doesn't qualify as HQ to me, i just hate it when i click on a vid expecting HQ or HD and its just standard. I'am glad to have the new NXT in any form don't get me wrong but i just wish they'd quite putting HQ and HD in the title and the max quality on it is only360p.

Last edited by SAMCRO : 06-28-2012 at 01:15 PM.