Wrestling Forum banner

Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

33K views 770 replies 35 participants last post by  DA 
#1 ·
Well, I never saw an official thread started for Rugby. So I thought I'd start one. I'm not even sure if they are any fans of Rugby on the forum but if they are, here is a discussion thread for Rugby now 8*D.

- All Talk about Rugby League & Union goes in here.

#768 ·
Bill Harrigan and Stuart Raper sacked as ref's coaches. Excellent move by the commission as they were really doing fuck all, and the weekly excuses from Bill whilst in the foetal position were growing thin.

Now it would be great if this commission enhanced the rulebook and made these debatable and contentious calls black and white - get rid of seperation, get rid of benefit of the doubt, get rid of the ambiguity surrounding the obstruction rule.

----------------

Also, Balmain and Western Suburbs have merged their NSW Cup teams into Wests Tigers. So all 3 levels are now merged. Should have happened years ago.

#769 ·
2013 draw has been released for the NRL. We won't be doing much travel this season, we only go to Queensland twice, and Melbourne, and the rest of our games are in around Sydney.

C'town actually got some good fixtures this year - Penrith, Brisbane, Canberra and Manly. Annoyed that all 4 Leichhardt games are night games, as there isn't much better than a Sunday arvo on the hill, but w/e.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.