Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #3643 (permalink)
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Super Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradk View Post
Yeah, I'd be a little leery accepting a balloon from some random dude at a concert. I would be scared of getting some automotive N20 or something disgusting like that.

I did some more mushrooms this weekend and I'm pretty sure they're becoming my favorite drug. Nothing beats being outdoors with your buddies tripping out of your mind. It is such a fucking blast. Waking up with at least 20 mosquito bites on each of your ankles sucks, though. My ankles look like they have herpes.
Nitrous is a pretty standard thing at festys and certain shows like Phish, normally run by lot trash known as the Philly nitrous mafia (lol I wish I was joking). They are legit tanks, just a ripoff, normally like 3 for $20, plus I don't want to support people like that because they are a grimy group. "Ice cold fatties" ha. I normally just bring my cracker and balloons for festys to use at my leisure.

Going on a bit of a tolerance break. Really want to smoke but fuck it, it will be worth it when I get high as shit as soon as I get to All Good and buy a bag of heads within the first hour.

Got 2.5 more weeks of P90x and I just about have a 6 pack, might keep on it for another month or two. But yeah I'm getting pretty fucking jacked, hate the time I have to put in but the results are impressive. Today was rough, think the molly I ate at the Phish show Sunday is catching up with me, but it was pretty much the best idea ever and I'd do it all over again. Spent half the show dancing with this cute hippie girl who was either tripping or rolling and just having a blast with everyone around me, I needed a weekend like that so I'm glad it happened the way it did.