Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #1650 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
Since it has now a priority to find him the right storyline to debut, allow me to put my creative hat on and pitch an idea.

I'm proposing his first feud be w/ Kane (aka, my favorite superstar of all time). Here's the Ambrose promo where I got my inspiration from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyGlsm7u8rQ

Getting back to Kane. Kane's gimmick has always been that he is a monster. Ambrose has too referred to himself as a monster. But one line in his promo caught my attention: "I'm not 6'8" and I'm not 300 pounds, but THAT...THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME A MONSTER!" Have Ambrose debut and call out Kane, saying he only thinks he's a monster b/c he is 7ft tall and 300 pounds. Ambrose would argue that he is a real monster b/c he doesn't need strengh and power to be a monster. All he needs is his mind.

A feud w/ well known star... Check
A feud that makes sense... Check
A feud w/ a man that is famous for putting other people over... Check

What do you guys think?
I like it. A feud with Kane works. But wouldn't that make Ambrose a face then? Also, the matches would be god awful as well. Ambrose needs to start with someone that he can have a great match with. Dean is actually a pretty underrated and good worker, but if he has matches with Kane, the crowd will be extremely dull and won't treat him as a major guy.

Credit: GOATviaDQ