Not open for further replies.

MLB: ONE WEEK!

126K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  DesolationRow 
#1 ·
The Cubs are so awful.

Discuss.

#1,559 ·
re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

I'm not worried brah. Fisters finally in midseason form, JV will bounce back from some of his rough starts, and you can't trust the Sox SP when Sale's getting skipped every other start, HUMBER and LIRIANO are inconsistent as fuck, and Peavy is reaching some health marks he hasn't seen in a while.

We still got 2 months to go. Lots of time.

#1,560 ·

We wont be fading, son. Our hitting is for real. Have your questions been answered? Rios and AJ are both maintaining their play that you questioned earlier in the year. I will agree that the pitching is questionable. Sale is exhausted and threw a median fastball of 87 MPH last start against Texas. Reed has a dead arm as the closer. Humber, Floyd, Quantana are all below average IMO. We'll see what Liriano can do. Looked good in his first start.

Peavy will be fine. He's unfortunately in the position where he has to be a horse this year and go 6 or 7 innings every time out.

#1,564 ·

Did you see that catch by Trout, Mr? Is there anything he can't do? I still like Harper more, but it was flagrantly rude of me to debate you in arguing Bryce being superior to Trout earlier in the year... even though if you look at both players' years when they were 19, Harper has had a much more impressive year than Trout did. Perhaps that's a good sign of things to come for Harper.

And the Sox play horribly against Det. It's like they're intimidated by the Tigers and have already mentally lost when they take the field.

#1,566 ·

The Middlebrooks/Trout argument was worse.:side:

Yeah I saw that catch. On a somewhat related note, Trout could play any major sport and excel. He'd be a great point guard probably and he'd also play a mean strong safety.

I didn't think Trout had this much power honestly. I mean I could tell he had some pop, but nah, he's got legit POWER. He hasn't even played a complete season and I'm about compare him to...nope...not going to do it. NOT YET.

The only thing Trout doesn't have is a cannon for an arm. That's it. Everything else he's got in spades, contact, power, speed, base running. He's easily one of the best baseball players I've ever seen...and he's 20.

#1,567 ·

The Middlebrooks/Trout argument was worse.:side:

Yeah I saw that catch. On a somewhat related note, Trout could play any major sport and excel. He'd be a great point guard probably and he'd also play a mean strong safety.

I didn't think Trout had this much power honestly. I mean I could tell he had some pop, but nah, he's got legit POWER. He hasn't even played a complete season and I'm about compare him to...nope...not going to do it. NOT YET.

The only thing Trout doesn't have is a cannon for an arm. That's it. Everything else he's got in spades, contact, power, speed, base running. He's easily one of the best baseball players I've ever seen...and he's 20.
He has been a joy to watch, rookie of the year no doubt. What do you mean he doesnt have a cannon for an arm?

#1,575 ·

Anyone watch that bottom half of the 1st inning in Colorado? Lincecum's catcher keeps airmailing his throws. Now he's walking the ball out to the grass and under throwing him. No wonder why Timmy is having trouble this year! He has to overexert himself just to catch the damn ball on the mound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.