Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #1648 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thought
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Since it has now a priority to find him the right storyline to debut, allow me to put my creative hat on and pitch an idea.

I'm proposing his first feud be w/ Kane (aka, my favorite superstar of all time). Here's the Ambrose promo where I got my inspiration from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyGlsm7u8rQ

Getting back to Kane. Kane's gimmick has always been that he is a monster. Ambrose has too referred to himself as a monster. But one line in his promo caught my attention: "I'm not 6'8" and I'm not 300 pounds, but THAT...THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME A MONSTER!" Have Ambrose debut and call out Kane, saying he only thinks he's a monster b/c he is 7ft tall and 300 pounds. Ambrose would argue that he is a real monster b/c he doesn't need strengh and power to be a monster. All he needs is his mind.

A feud w/ well known star... Check
A feud that makes sense... Check
A feud w/ a man that is famous for putting other people over... Check

What do you guys think?

Last edited by TD Stinger : 06-27-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: The embed didn't work, so I just put the link in instead.