Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #1647 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
PWInsider.com is reporting Dean Ambrose will be the next developmental talent to debut on WWE television.

Ambrose has been working dark matches for the last couple months. WWE creative has been told to come up with ideas for ways to introduce Ambrose on television.

He is expected to debut and primarily work on Raw.

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.