Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #37 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

McGee makes that happen by himself. He could be with Duncan and their front court would still have the lowest average IQ.

And I saw that Mo rumor too, Notorious. LET'S DO IT. ANOTHER FORMER CAVS' POINT GUARD. IN FACT, LET'S REUNITE THE TWO.

But I actually do want Mo. he can shoot threes, too bad everyone who goes to the Lakers quickly forgets how to shoot well from beyond the arc.

28 Days

Hate me or love me. It's one or the other; always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my swagger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for all for the same reasons.