Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious Notorious
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

With Ray pretty much gone, Avery is our best three point shooter.

Pietrus is very hit or miss. He doesn't have average shooting games, they're either terrible or great. I don't expect Keyon Dooling to come back but he was a good three point shooter too, inconsistent during the season but great during the playoffs. E'Twaun Moore is also a good three point shooter and he'll likely get more PT this year since he'll no longer be a rookie and Doc doesn't play rookies.

To be honest, I can't wait for the youth movement. Just to see Rondo with some young players who can run the floor, too many times do I see Rondo running a fastbreak by himself because the old players are too slow to keep up with him. Also will prove the haters who say Rondo is only good because of the Big 3 wrong. Rondo is gonna be lethal with young, athletic players.