Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin102 View Post
I'll miss that old thread, I had 2000 posts in it.

anyways, lol @ saying Bargs is in an inside presense. They also need to believe in BAYLESS as in can be great if given the chance(and hopefully his injuries stop). They need another defensive stopper as they have enough offense. hell, drafting a replacement for Bargs wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Bayless should be the 6th man. He should be able to exploit second units and they might as well capitalize on that. Bargnani is fine as a 4 which is what he will be this year with JONAS coming in. I still hate him and all and will throw something everytime he does a fadeaway brick but he will "do".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
That's great. Take his washed-up ass to South Beach.
Lulz bitter much? Ray's still the man as far as I'm concerned. One of the best conditioned athletes and definitely exemplary for his age. He can still ball.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State