Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #1404 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Thread

Day 4
Our cartoons surveyed the scene of three brutal murders when they awoke. Evolution noticed HoL was nowhere to be seen. He gathered a mob of his cartoon pals and they paid HoL a visit. He was asleep, dreaming of one day catching that damn mouse when Evo placed a pillow over his head and began to suffocate him. MDP then sat on it for good measure. HoL was dead. He was

Spoiler for HoL:

Tom (Even Night Tracker) - Mafia Aligned
You are Tom. You spend pretty much every minute of every day tracking Jerry and, although you often fail in your pursuit, your tracking skills will serve you well here. You are an EVEN Night Tracker. Each EVEN Night you can target a player and you will learn who (if anybody) that player targetted during that same night. You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

You can find your Mafia QT at ...

It is now Night 4. Roles please. Please don't force me to chase you up this time. I'll try to post Night before I go to sleep tonight providing I can't do it sooner.

Blue Is Still The Colour

Last edited by DocBlue : 06-27-2012 at 07:55 AM.