Not open for further replies.

MLB: ONE WEEK!

126K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  DesolationRow 
#1 ·
The Cubs are so awful.

Discuss.

#1,464 ·
re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Looks like he just got ambushed in that 1st inning. Sale has been damn good after that (but lol Hamilton). I'm glad Yu isn't walking hitters, but they've done enough to get 5 across the plate; could get more here in the 7th. The huge mistake was the homer to Youk. Chisox ain't no joke though.

#1,470 ·

I don't think they're going the trade Olt or Profar or they would have already. I think everyone is saying GIVE US OLT...GIVE US PROFAR, and the Rangers are saying fuck off, so everyone does.

Olt may have been dealt if Hamilton didn't go into a two month long slump.

At any rate, Hamels or Greinke are the only guys that were out there that I'd give up Olt for. Forget trading him for Josh Johnson etc.

#1,475 ·

10-2 without Votto is shocking *no not literally, I'd need medical attention if that were the case (yeah I just hate it when people misuse "literally")*

Is Hamilton still swinging and missing alot, Mr?

#1,476 ·

Hamilton drew some walks so hopefully that's a good sign. Unfortunately the Rangers didn't make the Sox pay for the walks and the bases loaded, not once but twice. I can't actually remember how many bases loaded situations Texas has had this series, but I know it's at least 4. No runs scored.

#1,481 ·

Sale reiterated Sunday that he feels fine, aside from some arm fatigue as he quickly moves toward a new single-season innings high. With that fatigue in mind, Sale's start in Minnesota will be skipped Wednesday and it's not known exactly when the left-hander will return to the mound.

"Going through a little dead-arm period, I guess. Nothing terrible, nothing anyone else doesn't go through," said Sale, who has a 2.61 ERA in 124 innings. "We all feel this is something that's going to benefit us and benefit myself, a few extra days off so the next couple months we can make a push and get after it."

#1,482 ·

Sale will be the most dominant pitcher in MLB next year. We both know this. Kid fucking owns. They're holding him back for Sept and beyond. Chisox should be there still. Still got August, but this team is clutch. That's my observation of them at least.

#1,483 ·

Sale will be the most dominant pitcher in MLB next year. We both know this. Kid fucking owns. They're holding him back for Sept and beyond. Chisox should be there still. Still got August, but this team is clutch. That's my observation of them at least.
That's a funny way of spelling 'Justin Verlander'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.