Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 06-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #1034 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

I actually agree with Maestro here. The stats aren't telling the whole story. I've watched a lot of White Sox and Rios has been major player. Don't know about slam dunk MVP, but Rios is a big deal on this team. Another thing those stats don't show is his play in RF.

edit: Actually maybe the WAR and wRC does. Still no clue what that shit is.

I do disagree that BB don't get the job done. They don't on their own, but nothing is done on its own in baseball. You need guys on base to score. This is only partially related to the topic which that ALEXEI is the GOATSOX.

Also...JOE NATHAN

Darvish is an interesting pitcher. Dude almost always starts shaky the last few starts (5 or so) but gets stronger as the game goes on.