Wrestling Forum banner

Which do you want as the 8th pitching category?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Edwin Encarnacion Appreciation Thread

193K views 8K replies 22 participants last post by  Stax Classic 
#1 · (Edited)
1. [user]Phillip J. Dick[/user] Castro's Cuban Dictatorship
2. [user]MrMister[/user]
3. [user]JM[/user] = BEDTIME DEFYERS
4. [user]Ghetto Anthony[/user] = Ga's Retirement Home
5. [user]TheShowstappa92002[/user]
6. [user]Aid180[/user] = Disabled List is More Right
7. [user]WWF[/user]
8. [user]RKO920[/user]
9. [user]Brye[/user] = Glenallen Hill
10. [user]Mikey Damage[/user] = WHY YOU SO BAD?
11. [user]William Murderface[/user] = Trout Season
12. [user]Perfect Poster[/user]

Commence.

$150 for FA. $0 minimun bid.

NEW 8X8 CATEGORIES

HITTING: Ks; BA; HRs; Runs; RBI; Steals; OBP; SLG

PITCHING: Ks; Walks; ERA; WHIP; Saves; Wins; QS; BAA

KEEPERS: YOU CAN TOTALLY THROW GUYS BACK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP 3 HITTERS AND 2 PITCHERS.

See less See more
#188 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

This league staying active for 3 years is ambitious.

But I like it. How would it work for the switching a keeper, though?

You can switch with anyone? Or a pick in a certain round? Like you can switch a guy after the 7th round?

Clarifying.

#190 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

There is no rounds in this keeper league. Your keepers represent your first 5 picks every year. I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but in any year one of your keepers has to be a guy you didn't keep the year before (maybe even say someone that no one kept the year before).

#193 ·

I got some of the decimation carried over. Colby Lewis on the DL too. I'd mention how the Rangers starters have been Showstappa'ed but that's OFF TOPIC. Oh shit I mentioned it.

#198 ·

MIKEY I DON'T LIKE WAITING.

Start BP talks. You don't need to finalize anything. Stop sissing out.

#202 ·

Cano is on fire for me. 10 R, 10 RBIs, and 7 HRs in the last 10 games.

#205 ·

I would complain about how bad Romero did, but my ERA is already so bad this week that it really didn't matter. Dat 7.714 ERA.

#206 ·

You guys are annoyed with Ricky on your fantasy team? Try having him as the ace of a depleted rotation on the team you cheer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.