Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF Fantasy Basketball Keeper League - aka the one Champ has already forgotten about

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #153 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

Available

[PG, SG] Ty Lawson Last Year - 16 PPG/6.6 PPG/3.7 RPG/48% FG

Solid PG option perhaps a #2 on most teams. No health issues.

[SF] Paul Pierce Last Year 19.4 PPG/4.5 APG/5.2 RPG/1.6 3PTM

The Truth is he's not a keeper at age 34. But he has a signifigant amount of offensive value now especially with Ray Allen and KG possibly on the way out. Boston is going to need him all year to stay in playoff contention. DNP's should not be an issue whatsoever.

[PF] Kris Humphries
Last Year - 13.8 PPG/11 RPG/1.2 BPG

Brook Lopez is a weak little fucking cunt piece of shit holy fuck. Humph is the man to own and has been for the past several years in NJ.

[PF, C] Amare Stoudemire Last Year - 17.5 PPG/7.8 RPG/1.0 BPG

Amare was 25/8/2 in 2010. He wasn't far off from that last year but D'Antoni is batshit insane.

[SG] Jason Terry Last Year - 15.1/3.6 APG/2.4 RPG/2.2 3PTM

3's machine. Good add if you're weak in that department.

[PF] Zach Randolph Last Year - 11.6 PPG/8 RPG

His line last year is unfair as he missed the entire year and the coach didn't want to wear him out for the playoffs. He's only 30 years old and his 20/12 with 50% shooting is absolutely reachable next season.

Also Available:
Marcus Camby
Jonas Jerebko
D.J. Augustin
George Hill

Not Available
Serge Ibaka

Let me know who you're interested in and I'll make an offer if you're lazy.

Quote:
Anyone think Derozan's numbers are gonna go up anymore than what they're at?
He's awful.

Quote:
Luol Deng on the block. Though I doubt anyone wants him.
I want him. He'd likely be my best player as sad as that is.

What idiot ran this team before me?

Last edited by Ghetto Anthony : 06-27-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Ghetto Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote