Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #5989 (permalink)
Manu_Styles
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Manu_Styles 251 - 500Manu_Styles 251 - 500Manu_Styles 251 - 500
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Ring of Honor Wrestling comes back to North Carolina on July 27th for a huge show in Winston-Salem located at Lawrence Joel Coliseum Annex, 2825 University Parkway in Winston-Salem, NC!

We have plenty on tap for this event to give our amazing fans the great pro wrestling they have come to expect from ROH and right now it’s time to announce the big tag team main event we have in store for you!

On one side of the ring, it will be current ROH World Champion Kevin Steen & “The Zombie Princess” Jimmy Jacobs taking on “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards and the man who spilt his blood in one of the most talked about matches from “Best in the World 2012”, Adam Cole!

“I proudly took Adam Cole as my partner back in March at the anniversary show.” said Eddie Edwards, “What everyone saw in New York, the heart and guts that Adam showed in his fight with Kyle, that’s what I saw months ago when he fought Roderick in Philly, Steen in Norfolk, and when he took on Davey in Dayton. That man is representative of what makes ROH great, the heart and passion, and even though I dropped the ball when I took on Kevin in West Virginia, I’m glad I get a second chance to make things right and happy that I get to do it with Adam Cole at my side.”

Steen & Jacobs vs. Edwards & Cole goes down on 7/27/12 when Ring of Honor returns to North Carolina! Get your tickets now and keep an eye on ROHWrestling.com for more details about our much anticipated debut in Winston-Salem!!!