Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #5987 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:

This Friday night, June 29th, Ring of Honor returns to Baltimore, MD for another round of TV Tapings at The Du Burns Arena! It’s already been announced that Lance Storm & Mike Bennett will collide for the third time, ROH World TV Champion Roderick Strong will defend his title against Adam Cole, and now several more matches have been signed as well:

- ROH World Champion Kevin Steen, Jimmy Jacobs, & Steve Corino vs. the New ROH World Tag Team Champions Kenny King & Rhett Titus and Jay Lethal

Fresh off knocking Davey Richards totally out of the ROH World Title picture for the duration of his reign, Kevin Steen will be joined by his cohorts Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino as they take on the newly crowned World Tag Champions Titus & King and their partner Jay Lethal in 6-Man action. Steen, Jacobs & Corino have made it their mission to burn down ROH and that is something that will not stand with a majority of the men inside the locker room. ANX & Lethal have told ROH officials that they will take this opportunity bring Steen, Jacobs, & Corino back to reality after the chaos they unleashed in NYC at “Best in the World 2012: Hostage Crisis”. They feel this is their chance to show the evil trio that the there are many standing in opposition to their goals.

- “The Sicilian Psychopath” Tommaso Ciampa vs. Mike Sydal

Fresh off his questionable defeat at “Best in the World 2012” on Sunday, a defeat seemingly caused by Prince Nana, Ciampa is looking for a poor unfortunate soul to take his anger out on. Sydal has been battling on Ring of Honor events for several years, trying to earn a full-time spot, and following an impressive performance at “Unity” in his first major match, is getting another chance on TV against Ciampa. Can he get that victory that will propel him into permanent roster status?

- Kyle O’Reilly vs. Matt Taven

Less than a week after having the fight of his life in a loss to Adam Cole, then basically telling off his friend & training partner Davey Richards, O’Reilly steps into the ring with his true colors visible to all. He proved himself an ungrateful, entitled brat at “Best in the World 2012” and now comes to Baltimore where he really needs that strong win to back up his words. Taven has been impressive in his “Ring of Honor Wrestling” TV bouts thus far, in particular those against Mike Mondo, and as with Sydal mentioned above, really needs that big win to secure his position and become a full-time member of the ROH locker room. Knocking O’Reilly down a peg would be a great step in that direction…

- The ROH World Title will be defended!

“I love how Ring of Honor won’t even tell me who I’m defending the title against yet.” offered Steen to ROHWrestling.com, “I don’t know if JC thinks he can catch me off guard, or if he think I’m going to be too beaten up from New York to keep my belt, but whatever stupid thoughts are running through his oxygen deprived brain are about as wrong as it gets. Tell Jimmy, and tell him slowly so he understands, that it doesn’t matter who I’m looking across the ring at, I don’t give a damn, because there isn’t anything stopping me, Jimmy Jacobs, and Steve Corino from doing everything we can to make your life hell Cornette, to burn this place to the ground, and remake it in my image, the image Ring of Honor was meant to be in!”

* For the Live audience only - ARM WRESTLING CONTEST - TRUTH MARTINI vs. CHRISTOFF FROM 98 ROCK

Tickets for ROH’s return to The Du Burns Arena in Baltimore, MD THIS Friday night are available for purchase right here or they will be available at the door as well! With Steen unfortunately representing ROH chaos is always a heartbeat away, and with Ring of Honor, the absolute best wrestling on the planet is always a guarantee!
http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/sev...iday-baltimore

You know you remember this.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome