Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are there so many mean people in this world?

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
SVETV988_fan
Little Poppa Pump

SVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why are there so many mean people in this world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Question for the OP (a serious one too):

Do you wear those outfits out and about in every day life?
I wear regular clothes when I go out, on occation I wear WWE gear but I do not see that as being a bad thing.

Even if I had a Justin Bieber shirt, there is no reason for bullying. Ok it would be kinda funny, but people don't have to go out of their way to make that person feel like shit.

It is not about what I wear, it is about people being mature enough to let people live their lives the way THEY want to.