Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Test Your Internet Speed

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #870 (permalink)
Nearô
SAMCRO

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Test Your Internet Speed

I just ran this test to see how I was running and I am quite happy with the download number as I think we have the 15k package (the moron switched our Internet speed from 100k instead of giving me the extra sports channels I wanted). This is from my Michigan home, not Toronto, for those who know me.

Oh, I forgot to mention I had two iPads, one iPod, 3 wireless phones, my PS3 and a Laptop sharing bandwidth with me at the same time. This however was indeed an Ethernet cord connection, the rest are WiFi.

And to the point I made before, it did not test with the closest server as I am in Mount Pleasant, Michigan which actually has two test servers in our town and even Lansing is closer than Dearborn.

Last edited by Nearô : 06-25-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Nearô is offline   Reply With Quote