Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #2135 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 03:52 AM
MKC
Ambrose & Cesaro 'nuff said!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Any good workouts for building muscle when you can't go to the gym and pick up some weights? I have a machine at home, is that suitable? It has a ton of positions and such.

Also, MXC what did you do to lose that? I have a similar belly and have been trying to lose it. I run on the treadmill for 45 minutes a day and in the morning and night do a few sets of crunches, push ups, etc. Basic stuff.

One of my main problems is I can't really decide what I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Its whatever is made as I'm starting my first year of college this year, and still live at home. I do snack a lot and have a few too many sodas lol. So subbing those with a piece of fruit would probably help a lot.

I run for 20 minutes straight on the tread mill; usually burning around 500 calories, then stop for 30 seconds, hit 3 variants of crunch machine - usually equaling 300-400 situps - 20x reps, then generally end on the bike machine, rowing machine or working on my legs. I hit gym Tuesday, Weds, Thursday without fail and run or hit gym again on the weekend! My gym is now part of my life, as soon as I finish work I hit it, that way not gone home and changed, or rest, I just honestly carry on like it's a daily thing.

- Hope this helps!

Last edited by MKC; 06-25-2012 at 10:12 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome