Wrestling Forum banner

Which do you want as the 8th pitching category?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Edwin Encarnacion Appreciation Thread

193K views 8K replies 22 participants last post by  Stax Classic 
#1 · (Edited)
1. [user]Phillip J. Dick[/user] Castro's Cuban Dictatorship
2. [user]MrMister[/user]
3. [user]JM[/user] = BEDTIME DEFYERS
4. [user]Ghetto Anthony[/user] = Ga's Retirement Home
5. [user]TheShowstappa92002[/user]
6. [user]Aid180[/user] = Disabled List is More Right
7. [user]WWF[/user]
8. [user]RKO920[/user]
9. [user]Brye[/user] = Glenallen Hill
10. [user]Mikey Damage[/user] = WHY YOU SO BAD?
11. [user]William Murderface[/user] = Trout Season
12. [user]Perfect Poster[/user]

Commence.

$150 for FA. $0 minimun bid.

NEW 8X8 CATEGORIES

HITTING: Ks; BA; HRs; Runs; RBI; Steals; OBP; SLG

PITCHING: Ks; Walks; ERA; WHIP; Saves; Wins; QS; BAA

KEEPERS: YOU CAN TOTALLY THROW GUYS BACK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP 3 HITTERS AND 2 PITCHERS.

See less See more
#89 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

If you ask EDWIN's biggest fan Jose Bautista, he'd tell us we all should have expected this out of EDWIN.

#95 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

FUARK. I might have to retool my lineup. I depend too much on White Sox players. When they go cold, I go cold. AJ, Gordon, Pauly, Dunn. PLZ GO. Never realized how becoming reliant on one team could hurt you so much.

feelsbadman.jpeg

#98 ·

How bout $2 then?

Seriously, unless Hosmer is about to FINALLY break out, you're going to get really frustrated with him. He likes to fake you out about every week or so, and then he turns to garbage again.

#107 ·

Fully expecting Kendrick to hit a HR or two on my bench tonight.

EDIT: AH FUCK IT, BVP SAYS TO PUT HIM IN. NOW HE'LL BE 0-4.

#118 ·

You gotta be jealous of my wonderful 7.800 ERA, right man? I am surprised at the amount of RBIs I have already.

#119 ·

You gotta be jealous of my wonderful 7.800 ERA, right man? I am surprised at the amount of RBIs I have already.
That's been my one saving grace these last two weeks - my pitching is simply better than most. But even if my offense wasn't slumping, I don't think I would have a chance with the way your guys are producing. Glad to see Yady being moved because he's killed me so far. At least my hitting picked an alright week to suck it up. Nobody can touch what your lineup is doing in these two days.

#120 ·

Yeah. My hitting just been on fire the last two days. My team is in transition though, especially in pitching, so we will see how well my team does the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.