Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #253 (permalink)
LUCK
FREE WIGGINS

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League - Two months or so until...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
Nah. You are probably the only Colts fan. If the Colts lose a lot this season UDFK will become a Steelers fan. #BandWagoner
im already a Giants fan thank you very much. I don't know where you're getting this Colts shit from, I never supported them.

my teams should be pretty obvious:

NBA-the Heat
NFL-the Giants
NHL-the Kings

and if people didn't shit talk then the leagues wouldn't be nearly as fun. come on hoho, get with the program.

edit: since I'm far too lazy to read back, are we doing that value pick/keeper thing where we can only keep guys after the sixth round or is it like our basketball league? I prefer the former, but it really doesn't matter, I was just curious.

Last edited by LUCK : 06-24-2012 at 07:00 PM.