Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Montreal Incident
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 06:04 PM
FrayedEndsOfSanity
This is some crazy nonsense!!
Premium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Montreal Screwjob.. Who acted worse?

I think the blame has to be shared equally between VKM and Bret (and this is coming from a Bret Hart fan)

I can understand Bret's reluctance to drop the belt to HBK. HBK was an A-class prick back then and after that remark he supposedly made, even I would have thought twice about agreeing to drop the belt to him. But Bret should have been the bigger man and dropped the title on his way out, for the good of the company, left the company on good terms and returned when the time was right. I think he was placing way too much importance on this whole losing in Canada thing too.

Conversely though, what VKM did was completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Say what you want about Bret Hart but he was an excellent servant for the WWF for the 14 odd years he was there in his first run and IMO did not deserve to be humiliated and degraded in that fashion.

Favourite 5 (Present Day) Punk, Jericho, D.Bryan (Yes!) Christian, Barrett,
Favourite 5 (All time) Stone Cold, Hitman, Taker, Sting, Angle

UFC Favourite 5 (Current) Machida, Hendo, Cain Velasquez, Rory MacDonald, Renan Barao
Favourite 5 MMA Legends Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, BJ Penn, Don Frye

Connor Kenway FTW!

FUCK THE KINGSGUARD, FUCK THE CITY, FUCK THE KING....SANDOR CLEGHANE = LEGEND

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome