Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Montreal Incident

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #24 (permalink)
tready93
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

tready93 tready93 tready93
Default Re: The Montreal Screwjob.. Who acted worse?

Reading this thread and finding out that Shawn wouldn't job to Bret, i honestly have to say all three have a part to blame on themselves,
Michaels for being an idiot and not jobbing to Bret which is selfish and rediculous, he was lucky he was already over at that point, maybe that's we're his big ego came from, knowing that he likely wouldn't get fired.
Bret has a part to blame for not wantiong to drop the title, fair enough Michaels started this but he firstly should have been the bigger man about it, i guess another thing to do with ego, and also he should have known by now what the business means to Vince and him retaining the title and going to WCW would've just meant he was still WWF champion just without a title to show for it.

Vince has a part to blame, mainly for the screwjob itself, i'm sure there could've been a better way to handle this, he obviously made a snap decision and the effects are still felt today, positives and negatives although negatives are slightly less noticable now Bret and Vince/Michaels have made amends.