Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2012, 05:14 AM   #1218 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE, Over The Limit 2012)

Fantastic match really. I was shocked to see them working stiff style like that, kudos. It was nice to see something like that in WWE (aside Lesnar/Cena), they wrestled a grand Junior style match, with a ton of reverseals, and fast back-and-forht action. Bryan is insanely over, so he needs to turn face ASAP, and his YES! shtick is making him a legit superstar, they need to pull the trigger with the man, ffs. They told a simple story about knowing each other so well, and the strategies and game plans were simple and effective - Punk was going after DBD's leg, and DBD was going after Punk's ribs. I loved the finish, Bryan looked damn strong there. To sum up, this was fantastic, and we need to see them going 1-on-1 again. MOTY(C), no doubt about it.
Rating: ****1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.

Last edited by Chismo : 06-24-2012 at 05:30 AM.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote