Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Montreal Incident
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 12:57 AM
RyanPelley
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Re: The Montreal Screwjob.. Who acted worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Have you ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right?"

Guess so!

But whatever, I think it was all a work anyway (I'm not joking).
Of course. But with an ego the size of Shawn's going against Bret's also big ego, if one refuses to do business, why should the other? I know it's not mature and the best for business, but this situation was pretty much a "Fuck You" deal.

It's like, I helped out a fellow co-worker last year. Went out of my way to give him a hand, transporting several thousand pound containers. He didn't say thank you to me, not a single word. So I kinda said, "Fuck you dude", and didn't alert him that he left his equipment unsecured. He drove up, had an accident, and got canned. I would have saved his ass if he could have been nice in the right situation.

Just like Shawn not being an asshole in the first place, then Bret would have had no problem dropping the Title back. Why lose your pride by letting some asshole(s) take advantage of your willingness to do what's best for business? Again, egos in play.

BERT "THE HATMAN" HORT

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome