Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Montreal Incident

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
RyanPelley
Celebrating my first World title

RyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselvesRyanPelley is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The Montreal Screwjob.. Who acted worse?

I've yet to see any reasoning to how the fault is Bret's. People like to bring up that he refused to drop the Title to Shawn, yet don't mention that it was Shawn who did that first. Bret was just returning the favor for Shawn's douchey ways.

I think it's Shawn. How he acted like he had no idea, then jumps in the air, celebrating before going behind the curtain. Then of course. "I had no idea. God as my fuckin witness."

That has got to be Kane.
RyanPelley is offline   Reply With Quote