Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best match from Wrestlemania 8

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: Best match from Wrestlemania 8

I have stated on these forums many times that WrestleMania 8 is one of my all time favorite PPV's bar none and i can still sit and watch the PPV almost in it's entirety today. I loved Randy Savage/Ric Flair and Undertaker/Jake Roberts as whole feuds whilst Hulk Hogan/Sid Vicious did actually have me invested in it and i knew Bret Hart/Rowdy Roddy Piper would be good but didn't know how good. If i had to choose one i'd go with Randy Savage/Ric Flair as both men were still at their peak although at the end of it and out on a match that had you invested mentally and emotionally the whole way through and it was the best feud of that year bar none in all of wrestling.