Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best match from Wrestlemania 8

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Best match from Wrestlemania 8

This one is a little tougher than 6 & 7.

I love the Piper Vs. Bret IC Title match and I put it up there with Savage Vs. Steamboat & Michaels Vs. Razor as one of the classic Wrestlemania IC Title matches. It was also a huge star making moment for Bret.

However, I also love all the drama and action given to us from the Savage Vs. Flair World Title match. That was an excellent encounter that, by virtue of not being the main event, caused the show to peak too early IMO.

Picking a favorite is tough, but I am going to give the slight edge to Savage Vs. Flair.

NXT TAKEOVER 2 REVIEW & NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV PREVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote