Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #1762 (permalink)
X-Spot
Backyard Wrestling

X-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friendsX-Spot needs to make some friends
Default Re: The NHL: Where people get concussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mystery- View Post
Shero is offering a big contract to Parise on July 1, Parise is really good friends with Crosby. I doubt Shero would make these moves if he felt signing Parise wasn't a very good possibility. If the Parise deal happens, the Pens are obviously the big winners of the offseason. Biased? Maybe, but whatever.
I would agree with you, thought if someone like the Rangers could get Rick Nash without giving up too much (thought I doubt seeing any team not giving up a lot as they are asking a lot for him), then it'd be tough to go against that. However as you said, if Parise does go to the Pens, be hard to say anyone else could out do that, to be able to have two lines with most likely Crosby/Parise and Malkin/Neal on two lines, very dangerous. Though I wouldn't book the Parise to pens train yet, as he really does want to stay in New Jersey, and they really need him to stay competitive in the tough Atlantic Division so you know they are going to try everything to keep him.

GREAT SEASON BOYS, CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR.