Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #2124 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Any good workouts for building muscle when you can't go to the gym and pick up some weights? I have a machine at home, is that suitable? It has a ton of positions and such.

Also, MXC what did you do to lose that? I have a similar belly and have been trying to lose it. I run on the treadmill for 45 minutes a day and in the morning and night do a few sets of crunches, push ups, etc. Basic stuff.

One of my main problems is I can't really decide what I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Its whatever is made as I'm starting my first year of college this year, and still live at home. I do snack a lot and have a few too many sodas lol. So subbing those with a piece of fruit would probably help a lot.
Bodyweight exercises. Push ups (and variants on push ups), dips, squats, lunges, plyometrics.

what machine do you have? where do you want to be stronger?

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote