Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #1564 (permalink)
VoiceOfTheVoiceles
Moron

VoiceOfTheVoiceles 50 - 100
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern View Post
I'm not talking about Randy Orton level, even though i don't think he'll get there either. I'm talking about Rock/Austin level. People in the thread, such as Hemen, were claiming he is going to be on Austin/Rock's level and he's NOT. Not in PG Land.
While I agree those are really lofty claims, I think it's waaay too early to say either way. Not being on Austin/Rock status isn't the end of the world clearly, those 2 are GOAT level talents, that doesn't mean he isn't a star if he doesn't reach those heights! I think it's just a matter of people are really excited about this guy because of his POTENTIAL and also they need some hope that the product could improve to hold on to and I really can't blame people for getting overexcited. I really enjoy Ambrose and think he has "it", but I definitely think the best thing to do with incoming stars with potential these days is to be patient and be POSITIVE.