Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

630K views 4K replies 560 participants last post by  Headliner 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/67...nfronts-mick-foley-in-wrestlemania-hotel.html

The following video has leaked online, although as to what the purpose is, I can't yet tell you. It features Mick Foley being confronted for what "his generation" did to the wrestling business by WWE developmental talent Dean Ambrose, who had a dark match last night at the Raw taping
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcwPGLqQ9I

A bit of an odd one. Is this legit beef Ambrose has with Foley or worked? If it's the latter then can we read into it that Ambrose will be moving up to the main roster pretty sharpish? Seems a bit too random.

Could Ambrose get onto the main roster and straight into a feud with Foley?

(ps, apologies if thread has already been created, I can't see any threads in the General WWE section due to forum problems)

EDIT: Here is a great recap of the feud so far for those that don't want to read through 20+ pages of us all marking out like little kids. Credit to Beatles123 for this:

Look on the first page.

It started with that vid. Since then, he's been trying to make Foley be exposed as the cause of, as he puts it, "A lost generation" trying to emulate Foley and getting hurt, as well as Dean himself. He had been through countless deathmatches in CZW and injured his body, as well as seeing his friends not survive because of it.

He has posted vids of people injuring themselves doing backyard wrestling and such, as well as posting pica of his scarred body and making it known that he was being told by WWE to go home when he was arriving to debut because of Foley. He feels he's holding him down like HE'S a criminal when Foley is the same thing.

Foley does not want any part of it because Ambrose would not show him respect and not mention his children. in addition to Regal telling Mick to be careful due to his psychological mindgames, Ambrose counters by saying he never did mention them, but Foley IS blinding them to reality. Foley says he can't get into this like Cactus Jack did in 1995 with his "Cane Dewy" promo. not at his age and not with someone he feels can seriously take liberties in the ring. Ambrose mournes the loss of Foley's "Testicular Fortitude" and calls him, in terms he can understand, "The cowardly lion of WWE"

To be continued...

#3,027 ·
If wwe wants to debut Ambrose in a big way have him attack Vince on monday when he is giving a speech about how terrible Raw has become lately that he needs a wrestler that will take on anyone and the entire world *hint* *hint* then a "fan" rushes in the ring and jumps Vince.

Also am I the only one who thinks Ambrose reminds me a little bit of heel Jericho from 2008-2010?

BTW this is a great Ambrose Promo

#3,028 · (Edited)
If wwe wants to debut Ambrose in a big way have him attack Vince on monday when he is giving a speech about how terrible Raw has become lately that he needs a wrestler that will take on anyone and the entire world *hint* *hint* then a "fan" rushes in the ring and jumps Vince.
Mhmh... If they would handle it differently (without that "need-wrestler"-thing) ... maybe...

(I still don't think they will actually do something with Ambrose. Be honest guys. xD)

BTW this is a great Ambrose Promo
Yes. Yes it is. He's ice cold. :)

#3,030 ·
I think Punk is a bigger fan of Ambrose than all of us put together.

- Here are some notes from the CM Punk DVD screening at Chicago's Portage Theater on Thursday night:

* Dimo's Pizza brought back one of their CM Punk pizza and Punk bought some for the fans waiting in line. He also had milk and cookies passed out at the end of the show.

* WWE cameras were on hand filming fans that were waiting outside in line.

* Some friends of Punk in attendance were Domino, Colt Cabana and Lita.

* Punk said they are re-designing the WWE Title belt right now.

* He enjoys working with John Cena and currently has some creative control.

* He had positive words about Cena, Steve Austin and Dean Ambrose. Punk added that he wants to wrestle Austin. Punk said out of everyone he has the most in-ring chemistry with Cena.

* Punk revealed that he actually re-signed with WWE half-way through last year's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

#3,032 ·
#3,034 ·
:mark: would be amazing if he just came through the audience and took a mic and starting saying how Vince is afraid of Ambrose because he's the first person he can't control and all of this shit. :mark: I hope this promo eventually leads to the type of debut he has. Also, I read that Ambrose had a ton of heat after his promo on that house show. sorry for double post.

#3,035 ·
I think Punk is a bigger fan of Ambrose than all of us put together.
Haha. xD
After Punks words after the match of them, I hope for the best!!

- Dean Ambrose also worked last night's live event in Everett.
Aaaw fuck yeah!!! :D :D :D
Against?

He lost to Santino Marella and the Cobra.

Ambrose cut a heel promo before the match and talked about how WWE is afraid to put him on their TV shows.
:mark::mark::mark: NEED!

would be amazing if he just came through the audience and took a mic and starting saying how Vince is afraid of Ambrose because he's the first person he can't control and all of this shit. I hope this promo eventually leads to the type of debut he has. Also, I read that Ambrose had a ton of heat after his promo on that house show. sorry for double post.
:HARDCOREMARK :HARDCOREMARK :HARDCOREMARK

#3,038 ·
ok...i'm excited now...I admit.

also, I know I've been defending the booking of house shows but now its getting stupid. its not even possible in terms of realism for ambrose to lose to Santino. he could kick him in in real life, let alone in the ring. However, again, santino is over, people would want to see him win bla bla bla.

also if that promo shows up then please link it to me : D

and neyney...Ambrose looks weird with long hair...you should change your sig again XD its freaking me out lol

#3,039 ·
ok...i'm excited now...I admit.
right? :mark:
also if that promo shows up then please link it to me : D
Let's open our eyes, it HAS TO show up somewhere ;_;
you should change your sig again XD its freaking me out lol
It changes automaticly every time you refresh the page etc. ^^ So just Brock Lesnar it. (F 5, ahaha what a joke. ... :sad: )

#3,040 ·
First off, I kept hearing the buzz all over the forum about this Dean Ambrose character, I dont have much time to go digging around for all his stuff so I never really paid much attention to it, Anyways tonight he comes out to fight santino, no one gives two shits about this guy cause they probably have no idea who the hell he is..But then he gets on the Mic and he cuts a main event level promo, he gewts himself some heat, during the match he tells a great story he works the crowd at every oppurtunity, and by the end of the match the guy was getting heat like no one else on the roster, REAL heat not this fake "Everett washington sucks" crap. This guy is gunna be a star and i can see why all the buzz surrounded him. In my opinion the ideal way to break him in would be to put him in a stable with heyman and punk. perfect way to ease him into the public eye.
Just in case somebody didn't red this before. :)
Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.