Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #2122 (permalink)
Striker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Striker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Any good workouts for building muscle when you can't go to the gym and pick up some weights? I have a machine at home, is that suitable? It has a ton of positions and such.

Also, MXC what did you do to lose that? I have a similar belly and have been trying to lose it. I run on the treadmill for 45 minutes a day and in the morning and night do a few sets of crunches, push ups, etc. Basic stuff.

One of my main problems is I can't really decide what I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Its whatever is made as I'm starting my first year of college this year, and still live at home. I do snack a lot and have a few too many sodas lol. So subbing those with a piece of fruit would probably help a lot.

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote