Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #37 (permalink)
TheSupremeForce
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford View Post
I think you're seriously underestimating the importance of connecting with an audience. I don't care how long he's been there; lot's of wrestler get no reaction at all. Especially babyfaces with no character besides "good guy", like Bo.
Mike Dalton seemed to get decent pops during FCW shows. I'm not saying this to demean Dalton, because I actually think he's a skilled performer, but he's clearly not in the same area of hype/push as Bo.

You're correct though. I did overstate my case against Bo initially. He totally does seem to connect with an audience, which is ultimately the "key" to getting pushed. For as overrated as I find him to be in the ring, he does have that going for him. I apologize if I came across too strongly Anti-Bo, as I do expect him to be wildly successful.