Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #509 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Someone needs to tell me the last time I was forced to claim as scum on day 1 because of a huge wagon.
Oh that's right, it has never happened.

I was lynched on day 2 in Shep's game where I did claim. I think that was my first or second game as scum this year.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mafia-...ay-thread.html

If you're on my wagon and you're town, you need to pay attention to all these posts I've made defending myself because it all points to me being town, esp. if you're familiar with my town vs. scum play.

There's no bloody way I'd be wagoned like this on day 1 as scum. I'd have 4-6 other players who'd have my back. This would not happen. I remember a game where Shep was trying to get a wagon on me on day 1 and he was the only one on the wagon since I was scum in that game so I had my mafia buddies who weren't going to buss me for no reason and my scum play is a lot less scummy than my town play so no one wagoned me.

What don't you like about my defense TKOK? And when have I ever not claimed as scum?