Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #504 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Thread

Tat - 10 (Chr1st0, Shep, Big, Evo, Striker, Rush, Pez, RS, Dan, Kiz)

I think that's up to date.

Unlynch Titania

I was so pissed about the scummy as hell wagon on me I was going to just quit and allow myself to be hammered but I've decided to fight this damn lynch without having to claim. I hate it when I'm town and I see other townies just quitting and giving up.

Big Man and Sterling stand out on that wagon since they haven't given an explanation to lynching me. I want them to give me their reasons.

I don't agree with Kiz's reasoning for being on my wagon and I haven't like his play so far. Yeah, good idea to fake info. on Jigsaw so people would take their attention off of Shepard who was being focused on at that time.

Chr1st0 continuing to call for my blood makes me wonder about him.

Rush always thinks I'm scum when I'm town and he's town so that's nothing new. I have no read on him.

I'm suspicious of Pez. The last time he was this quiet he was scum.

Someone needs to tell me the last time I was forced to claim as scum on day 1 because of a huge wagon.