Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

421K views 4K replies 418 participants last post by  WhereIsKevinKelly 
#1 ·

New season. New thread.
General discussion for the weekly NXT show.

See less See more
#39 ·
Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Bo definitely needs a new finisher. It's like they hand out "out of nowhere" finishers by drawing them out of a hat. No one was using it, Bo drew it, and now he's stuck with it even though it's awful. He does need an "out of nowhere" finisher, but give him one he can actually perform.

#40 ·

Bo definitely needs a new finisher. It's like they hand out "out of nowhere" finishers by drawing them out of a hat. No one was using it, Bo drew it, and now he's stuck with it even though it's awful. He does need an "out of nowhere" finisher, but give him one he can actually perform.
Give him the Stunner or fire Orton and give him the Diamondcutter.

#47 ·

Pretty dull to be honest. The only thing that saved this was the Kidd & McGilicutty match. Hopefully it picks up next week! :)

#53 ·

JR announced that he's only on it for the first four shows (So the Full Sail ones) then after that, he'll be commentating the main event only. It'll probably be Regal/Chris Russo (commentator from FCW) doing the rest of the matches. I'd mark for Dusty, though.

#55 ·

JR announced that he's only on it for the first four shows (So the Full Sail ones) then after that, he'll be commentating the main event only. It'll probably be Regal/Chris Russo (commentator from FCW) doing the rest of the matches. I'd mark for Dusty, though.
That's too bad, because Chris Russo is terrible on commentary. Byron Saxton is way better. I actually think Regal and Saxton (or JR and Saxton) work together better than JR/Regal.

#56 ·

I really wish they would have introduced this version of NXT back in 2006 instead of reviving ECW. I just wonder what they are going to do with Maxine. Is she going to stay in NXT or move on up to the main roster? Either way, I'll continue watching.

#57 ·

Matches for next week

Seth Rollins vs. Jiro
Jinder Mahal vs. Jason Jordan
Leo Kruger vs. Aiden English
Antonio Cesaro vs. Dante Dash
Derrick Batemen vs. Johnny Curtis

For week three

Sofia Cortez vs. Paige
Seth Rollins vs. Camacho
Jake Carter & Corey Graves vs. Nick Rogers & CJ Parker
Kassius Ohno vs. Mike Dalton
Richie Steamboat vs. Leo Kruger
Derrick Batemen vs. Jinder Mahal

Week 4

The Ascension vs. The Usos
Bray Wyatt vs. Aiden English
Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins & Bo Dallas vs. Hunico, Camacho & Michael McGuillicuty

#66 ·

Matches for next week

Seth Rollins vs. Jiro
Jinder Mahal vs. Jason Jordan
Leo Kruger vs. Aiden English
Antonio Cesaro vs. Dante Dash
Derrick Batemen vs. Johnny Curtis

For week three

Sofia Cortez vs. Paige
Seth Rollins vs. Camacho
Jake Carter & Corey Graves vs. Nick Rogers & CJ Parker
Kassius Ohno vs. Mike Dalton
Richie Steamboat vs. Leo Kruger
Derrick Batemen vs. Jinder Mahal

Week 4

The Ascension vs. The Usos

Bray Wyatt vs. Aiden English
Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins & Bo Dallas vs. Hunico, Camacho & Michael McGuillicuty
:mark:

Does anyone in the UK or Ireland know when the first airing of NXT is every week on Sky Sports? I know it's on on Saturday nights after Superstars, but is that the first airing?

#61 ·

I might start watching this show now Jim Ross and William Regal commentating much better than Raw

#64 ·

For all the stick Trips gets for burying the roster, people tend to forget he's a massive wrestling mark from when he was a kid, in business terms (keeping the Game out of it) he's a great mind for things. I wouldn't mind some more recent WWE staff helping out. Jericho and Edge for a start from the things said by people who've worked with them and their "Wrestling" minds the influence can only be a good thing. Jericho taking care of character tweaks and advice and Edge giving advice on how storylines and arc should be played out to the best effect.

Sources : Breaking the Code & You think you know me.. :p

#65 ·

Triple H only buried people to elevate himself. As upper management now, it won't elevate him to ruin young talent. If anything, you should expect him to do everything in his power to make this particular show successful, just because that will make him look good.

#68 ·

Great format, great episode and a great main event, a nice preview for what's to come o next week's episode as well, which will be more well rounded with Cesaro & Rollins blowing the likes of the Ascension and Bo out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.