Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People who complain about overplayed music piss me off

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: People who complain about overplayed music piss me off

I understand what you mean but sometimes you don't have a choice. For instance, I worked for McDonalds for a few weeks last year and I was not allowed to listen to my iPod while working. So instead, I was stuck with the same shitty songs on the same radio station that was played all day long. For about 8 hours I had to put up with that Bruno Mars garbage. It was pretty much the same songs being recycled in random order. So overplayed that I almost memorized that shit.