Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - So, let me get this straight...

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
mblonde09
Working on my abs

mblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: So, let me get this straight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
I read yesterday that WWE was seriously thinking about having DB win the WWE Title.

As I been saying all along, face CM Punk is not a good champion. IMO, he's the perfect heel, as he plays more mindgames and really gets to his opponents. This CM Punk is just so happy, go lucky like every other babyface people on here hate.
Thing is, he's not - he's retained some of his rebel attitude. I agree that Punk is the perfect heel, but we just don't live in a perfect world. Punk is far too popular to be a heel now. He has to stay face out of nessecity, as he's too big an asset, and now makes too much money for the company to turn heel. I'm sure Punk himself would prefer to be a heel, but Punk knows what is good for business, and he knows a heel turn is simply not viable, so in some ways, Punk is a victim of his own popularity. There's a point of popularity and value that people reach when it's just not wise to mess with their character... 'Taker, Austin, Rock, HBK, HHH, Cena, Rey, Orton, and now Punk. You can't turn any of these heel - it's not an option. Bryan can stay heel, because he isn't yet popular enough to nessecitate a face turn. It's the same with Sheamus, his character is not so far gone that he couldn't be turned heel - despite what WWE wants to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
70% of this forum, if not higher, are morons.

Last edited by mblonde09 : 06-21-2012 at 03:35 PM.
mblonde09 is offline   Reply With Quote