Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2012, 08:27 AM   #1624 (permalink)
kazukek
Learning to break kayfabe

kazukek 251 - 500kazukek 251 - 500kazukek 251 - 500kazukek 251 - 500
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I think I have pretty much traded Illusion for Alchemy, I finally got it pretty high and now my health pots actually heal and the fortify health are nice, but I am unsure if I want to keep putting perks into the tree I am up to benefactor, and while perks like green thumb appear awesome I just don't know if its worth putting two points in poison.

You guys are really building up Illusion a lot and I really want to try it out. From my experience, fury is pretty amazing and fun and the video LC posted looked badass. I think my next char is going to be a hybrid like yours soup. I might go Alteration one hand so I can detect life or ward myself, and then go Illusion the other hand my only concern will be if I can kill anything.

This is why I love this game I have put 200+ hours into it and I have only done a few char types, there is so many more I want to try.

Last edited by kazukek : 06-21-2012 at 08:29 AM.
kazukek is offline   Reply With Quote